1. Contact details
3. Use of the jobs service and display advertising by members and non-members
4. Data protection and privacy
5. Intellectual Property
6. Incoming links to the website
7. CIPD professional communities use
11. CIPD Profession Map
12. Comment and Insight: contributor terms and conditions
13. CIPD Middle East Short Courses booking term
Short Course Information
The course fees includes CIPD materials, lunch and refreshments. Joining instructions will be sent to participants 7 days prior to the course start date. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who have attended and successfully completed the course in full.
Payment of course fees must be received before the start of the course. We accept payment by 3 methods:
- Cheque made payable to CIPD Middle East FZ LLC
- Invoice through an organization and payment via bank transfer
- Credit and debit cards online via PayPal
We will send a ‘Confirmation’ of our acceptance of all bookings (including online, by telephone and in person) by sending an email to your nominated address which will include the details of the short training course, the price you paid, a map for the venue and requesting for any specific participant requirements.
13.3Cancellation, Transfers and Non-Attendance
All cancellations and requests to transfer must be made in writing by email to email@example.com and will be acknowledged in writing.
There is no charge for transferring to an alternative course date, provided the request is received 30 or more days before the start of the course and an alternative course date is available. Requests to transfer received 29 days before the start of the course will be subject to a transfer fee of 25 per cent of the course fees.
There is no charge for cancellations received 45 or more days before the start of the course.
- Cancellations received 44-30 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 25 per cent of the course fees.
- Cancellations received 15-29 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 50 per cent of the course fees.
- Cancellations received 0-14 days before the start of the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the course fees.
- Visa Refusal refund policy: When travelling from outside the UAE please allow sufficient time before the start of your course for your visa application procedure. The CIPD ME is unable to sponsor student residence visas. If you are refused a visa we will provide a full refund of fees. In order to make the refund we will require a copy of your application and your notification of rejection for your visa. Where we are informed of a visa application refusal less than 29 days before the start of the course, you will incur an AED 500 administration fee.
If the participant fails to attend the course, the full course fees are payable.
We reserve the right to cancel a short training course at any time and offer an alternative date, a credit or a refund without any liability for consequential or indirect loss. Courses are correct at the time of going to print. However, alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. Views expressed by course trainers are their own. CIPD Middle East do not accept any liability for advice given or views expressed by them or in any notes or documentation provided to course participants.
Professional photographic and video production may take place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD events. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.”
14. PayFort Terms and conditions
14.1 Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website (www.cipd.ae) and the use of www.payfort.com to take payments shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website (www.cipd.ae), the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
“We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
This website (www.cipd.ae) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.