Why become an Academic member
Recognising excellence in HR
Academic membership is open to lecturers, academics and researchers working in the field of HR and recognises your contribution to the profession.
There are three levels of academic membership – Academic Associate, Academic Member and Academic Fellow and each carries a professional designation. Academic membership also shows that you’re committed to developing your expertise and are compliant with an ethical Code of Professional Conduct.
CIPD Academic membership:
- is a mark of your professionalism
- recognises your status by allowing you to use a professional designation after your name
- keeps up to date with exclusive access to the latest HR and L&D resources
- connects you to like-minded professionals as well as senior members of the profession.
- saves you money on CIPD training, events, publications, and much more.